Adam Baker started Rounding Third because he was tired of seeing high school baseball players struggling through the recruiting process, just like he had during his playing days. With first-hand experience and a passion for helping young men succeed in such a pivotal time in their life, he knew he could help. Through lots of praying, Adam decided to step out on an act of faith and start Rounding Third.
You’re probably thinking, “that’s great and all, but how is it you actually help me get recruited?”
That’s a great question.
But it’s the wrong question. The right question to ask is, “how do you help me succeed in life?” That is really want Rounding Third is all about, mentoring young men and teaching them (not giving) the tools to help them succeed in all areas of their lives well past their baseball playing days.
- We don’t get you recruited, we help you attend the right school for you
- We don’t get you exposure, we teach you how to create interest and market yourself
- We don’t leave you alone, we are your guide, going step by step with you through the journey
- We don’t improve your game, we improve your life
- We won’t be in the shadows waiting for your call, we hold you accountable and we will push you out of your comfort zone
- We don’t let you go to countless camps and showcases to get “exposure”, we find out your goals, create a plan, and teach you how to target specific schools which will save you time and money – plus get you real exposure